Nombre total de pages vues

mercredi, mars 21, 2012

Hello,

I want to share with you this lovely kit with plaid papers and plaid elements ...all coordinated!! I really love the pages that my CT's Ladies done with...thank you so much Ladies!!!! it's unusual to see this kind of papers and hope you will love htem too!!





You may also find the papers pack "only" for those who want to buy only the coordinated papers:



And as always, a QP album :









Let see some pages for your inspiration and for discovering the whole kit!!!





































































And now I give you a code to save 2$ when you spend 5$ on Angel Scrap shop :

code : FriendMariscrap



Here is your QP freebie :











Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!!

1 commentaire:

Janjan a dit…

They are not intended to have to do this, but I think you have managed to express the sentiment that a lot of people have the sense that wanted to help, but do not know how or where, is something a lot of us are in. through.
idée carrelage salle de bain